Monday, April 09, 2012
Happy Easter - He is Risen!
We had such a wonderful Easter weekend in Waco. We had time with our cousins, played outside, rode horses, hunted easter eggs, and ate lots of great food!
The crazy fun shot before the easter egg hunt
A rare picture of Nathan and I
Brooks loved cracking some confetti eggs on his daddy's head
Nathan bright and early ready to get a few eggs - he looks so big!
We went to Ridgewood for their Easter festivities. The boys basically held the little chicks the entire time!

Brooks examining his little chick before he almost squeezed it to death. I think I said "gentle" about 1000 times in a 30 minute period
Family shot!
Brooks was definitely not too sure about this easter bunny. You can see the skeptical look on his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment