Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nathan is Seven - Happy Birthday

Nathan is officially seven and I truly can't believe it! He is really starting to grow up in so many ways and we are really proud of him. He is definitely fun-loving and spirited, but also very hard working at school. He adores Brooks and deep down he loves Daniel and wouldn't know what to do without him. We are so lucky to be his parents!
These two are really so great together and I think are going to become even better friends in the next few years.
Buddy holding Brooks at the birthday party - Brooks pretty much just watched and ate.
Daniel taking a break from the rink.
Our sweet nieces Codi and Cara - Nathan would never think of having a birthday without them!
Jackson and Nathan talking and skating
Nathan blowing out his candles - the cookie cake was a hit!
Birdie, Buddy, and Nathan after the party.
We were pretending Nathan was a baby and cuddling him - he was not so thrilled about it!

2 comments:

tracyallegre said...

Happy Birthday to your big boy! I love when you say, "deep down he loves Daniel." Too funny. I also pretend that my kiddos are babies, but they love it. Guess that's another one of the differences between girls and boys :)

Elizabeth & John said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! How is it possible he is 7? I remember driving up to Waco to hold him as a newborn in the hospital, now such a handsome young man. Give him a hug from us!