
Daniel chose an "army" theme this year for his 5th birthday so we were all in camo gear and did lots of activities/games in the backyard. We had a great time and I think the kids did too. I am pretty sure we could have just had a trampoline and cake and everyone would have been happy.

Ryan excited about hitting the target!

Brooks and Joy hitting the shaving cream target with the water guns - this was a big hit!

Nathan zip lining- most of the kids loved to do this too...Daniel wanted to call it "flight training"

blowing out his candles

Codi and Daniel hanging out after the party...I have to say she was so helpful during the party and just a delight to have around.

Birdie and Buddy, who always make it to the boys' birthday parties, hung out afterwards with us for lunch. Thank you so much for all your help and love!!

A rare photo of the birthday boy and mommy
1 comment:
Oh I just love that picture of the two of you! That is so sweet and such a good memory of his bday! I remember this time 5 years ago when you had him and I was wondering....how in the world is she doing this with 2 kids?!?! Because I was overwhelmed with my 1!! Happy Bday to Daniel!
Post a Comment