Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

We had such a lovely Easter with my family here in Austin. Here the boys are (they got up at 6:00 a.m. and dressed themselves) ready to go see what the Easter bunny left.
Daniel was so excited and they were both sprinting all over the yard.
Oh my! Nathan is just getting so big.
This is Brooks' basket post egg hunting. He was not interested at all because he found one egg that I opened and stuck with that one because of the candy.
Brooks stood on the front porch staring at and eating his one egg of candy
The boys post egg hunt all looking a little silly.
Buddy playing with Brooks before a typical photo session we seem to have on every holiday!
Birdie and Buddy with they grandkids!
All the cousins. Aren't they just all so precious? I am so thankful to have such wonderful boys and to be the aunt of such sweet and beautiful nieces.
Codi is always so sweet with Brooks and I just love this picture of the two of them.
Daniel got an egg cracked on his head as the hunt continued
Brooks finally understanding what it is all about. One day, I hope, he will say it's all about Jesus. But, for now, it's the candy.

No comments: