
Nathan started Kindergarten today and though we have been talking about this day for so long, I couldn't believe it was here. There were tears of course, but overall I am happy for him to start the great adventure of school. I have no regrets of the time I have been able to share with him for the past five and a half years and am so lucky and thankful to be his mother.

The three musketeers getting ready to walk to school.

Daniel is never in a hurry to go anywhere, so he and Michael were the caboose the entire walk to school.

Some neighbor friends that are also starting Kindergarten running to catch up with us. The whole neighborhood walks to school so it is just masses of people getting to hang out and enjoy each other. I feel so lucky to live in this neighborhood and be blessed with this school.

Gracy, Samuel, and Nathan - 2023 feels like forever away, thank goodness!

I came to pick him up and this is the look of joy on his face! He had a great day and can't wait to go back until tomorrow.
3 comments:
I am so happy it went so well Melissa! Love the pic of the boys where Brooks is in his stroller. Way to go Nathan!
love the pics! and I love the walk to school! Noah keeps asking how old he has to be to ride the bus, but he will be walking too for a while :)
I've been thinking about y'all all week! I'm so glad it's gone so well! Miss you!
Post a Comment