Friday, July 16, 2010

Hilton Head

We had such a great trip to Hilton Head to be with Michael's family. The boys had an absolute blast and we were all sad to return back to reality. Here they are in Harbor town just being silly.
Brooks is watching those waves come in...not to sure about it.

Brooks and I got some quality time together!
Joshua is launching Nathan in the ocean...they were having a blast until both of them got stung by a jellyfish. Just FYI - Ban roll-on was the only thing that cured the burn.
Daniel was so proud of his sand dollar! We came home with two sand dollars and lots of shells that got bleached and painted.
Playing Cowboys with guns from the grocery store.
At the top of the light house in Harbor Town..it was bright.

2 comments:

tracyallegre said...

I love how they have matching shirts! Melissa, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what was taking you so long to do another blog post! Not like you're busy raising three kids or anything.... ;)

Amy said...

Cute pics, Melissa. I love the family pic - isn't it funny how our demands change for the family picture? It goes from "No, take it again...someone wasn't looking" to "Is everyone in it? Is anyone's head cut off? Then we're good!" The family looks great :)