Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nathan's Birthday Party

Nathan licking the cake off his "clean" hands
The cousins helping Nathan open presents after the party
I love the excitement of all the kiddos!
Family picture - minus the birthday boy!! He was so busy.
We had a Spiderman pinata which was fun, dangerous, and crazy...don't know that I will be doing that again!!
Nathan with his buddy Samuel
Here is Daniel with a horn. I gave the kids horns at the beginning of the party. ..Wow. All the parents at the park were hating us. lesson learned!!
Nathan's cousin and best little girl friend, Cara. And Codi is loving on Brooks in the next picture. Thank yall for coming from Waco to celebrate!

2 comments:

tracyallegre said...

Cute pictures Melissa. The last picture has fantastic back lighting!

Kelly said...

I love these pictures. Your boys are ALL beautiful. Daniel looks just like you, Nathan looks just like your husband. And Cara looks EXACTLY like Kimberly. I love it!! Great pics.
Kelly