This blog is intended to keep family and friends up to date on our lives, the life of Nathan, Daniel and Brooks.
he's sooo handsome!
They look SO much alike! Sweet brothers.
Oh my! He is SOOOOOOOO cute!
He's a looker already!
I am so excited for you and your family! You have such a cute family!
ohhh such a beautiful baby!!!! all your boys are precious!
I can't believe he's 8 weeks already! What a handsome boy and a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he's sooo handsome!
They look SO much alike! Sweet brothers.
Oh my! He is SOOOOOOOO cute!
He's a looker already!
I am so excited for you and your family! You have such a cute family!
ohhh such a beautiful baby!!!! all your boys are precious!
I can't believe he's 8 weeks already! What a handsome boy and a beautiful family!
Post a Comment