Oh my gosh - I can't even believe you're already far enough along to find that out (you don't even look prego)!!! Yea!! SO fun for y'all, and both Nathan and Daniel will be such great big brothers!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Congratulations, Melissa!! Just think of those days when the boys are on a camping trip. Chick flicks and pure relaxation. Ahhh, bliss. I am really happy for you guys. You are already such a good momma to your boys. This little guy is going to be so lucky!!
Melissa...didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations. Praying for all your boys to be so close and love each other so much! How fun! We're having another boy in about 10wks or so...due Aug 21. We have Hannah who is 3, Caleb turns 2 next month, and this one. Not sure about names just yet. I'd love to hear from you! Kelly
7 comments:
YEAAAAHHHHH!!! You've got the blue and green onesies ready to go! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh - I can't even believe you're already far enough along to find that out (you don't even look prego)!!! Yea!! SO fun for y'all, and both Nathan and Daniel will be such great big brothers!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Congratulations, Melissa!! Just think of those days when the boys are on a camping trip. Chick flicks and pure relaxation. Ahhh, bliss. I am really happy for you guys. You are already such a good momma to your boys. This little guy is going to be so lucky!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You'll have the 3 musketeers. How fun. Thanks for posting.
Yeah, Melissa! I am totally biased but third boys are the best (Kevin is the third boy). Sweet, easy going, overall great! Congratulations!
In keeping with the law school crowd theme of [almost] all boys... way to go!
Melissa...didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations. Praying for all your boys to be so close and love each other so much! How fun! We're having another boy in about 10wks or so...due Aug 21. We have Hannah who is 3, Caleb turns 2 next month, and this one. Not sure about names just yet. I'd love to hear from you!
Kelly
Post a Comment