
The Boys on Easter Sunday at my parents

this is the best we could get at a family photo.

Birdie and Buddy with the boys

They are feeling like little studs right now...before church

Codi and Cara with the boys after the Ridgewood Easter Egg hunt in Waco

This little guy is on a mission for eggs

Daniel definitely racked in the goods...

All the little chicks were dyed colors and I'm pretty sure that Nathan held every single color twice.


Daniel was so cuddly with the chicks, even kissing one of them on the beak.

That is what Daniel thinks of the Easter Bunny - what am I to do with that one?

A great picture of my handsome boys! I love them all dearly.
4 comments:
Incredible pictures, girl!! LOVE them!! Your boys looked adorable on Easter.
The last picture is my fave - check out those big smiles!! P.S. I have never seen starburst-colored chicks! HA.
Too cute. I love the funny Easter bunny pic. They are growing up so fast. love seeing the pics.
They are so cute! Loving the matching outfits. We had fun hanging out with you guys that weekend. It was so nice to catch up without kiddos around!
Post a Comment