Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hilton Head and More

Howdy, Partner! Nathan's favorite colors are blue and orange. How about that?

Anyone else think that I am handsome, because I just looked in the mirror and wow!


The Blue cousins in Hilton Head.




We went to Hilton Head this last weekend with the Blue's and had a great time. Sleep was not high on Nathan's list of things to do, but all in all he did well. The plane trips were quite the adventures. I think that it will only get harder before it gets easier. Nathan did pretty well on the way out, especially considering the flight was 2.5 hours delayed and we did not land until 12:30am. Melissa flew back all by herself and I think that it was interesting. I have so much more sympathy for parents flying with kids now!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I keep checking every day for some Easter pics of your sweet boy. Come on!! :-) I hope you are all doing well. Melissa, can't wait to see you Wednesday. XOXO.