Nathan had quite a fun first birthday party. He had a bunch of his family and friends come over to his house for the celebration. He was not the biggest fan of his cake, but he did enjoy the ice cream he had later that night. It was such a fun weekend and wish that all of our family and friends could have been with us. Below are some pictures from the weekend.
Nathan and his new red wagon and posing!
Melissa, Michael and Nathan before the party.
Bring on the cake!
"Let's try some of this cake stuff."

"I am not too sure about this icing, it is all in my hair and all over my hands. Get it off please."
"Okay, I have had enough of all of you staring at me. Get me out of this chair NOW!"
1 comment:
Awesome. I am loving the cake pictures and comments. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment